Work from Home Remote Settlement Coordinator/Customer Support
The Settlement Coordinator is primarily responsible to negotiate settlements on behalf of a group of clients and ensure the settlement payments are scheduled. The settlement coordinator will be responsible for building and developing relationships with creditors, collection agencies, and debt buyers. They must be highly motivated to be the best, and do this by being creative, building and maintaining creditor contacts, and being smart in the way they target settlements.
- Sort and filter large data pools in Excel sheets to identify the best possible client accounts to target for settlement negotiations
- Build and develop relationships with creditors, collection agencies, and debt buyers
- Organize creditor contacts and results for future reference and use
- Organization and follow up on accounts being negotiated
- Calculating client settlement payment options based on client budget
- Call, email, fax creditors efficiently and effectively
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma, BA preferred or equivalent experience and/or related training.
Basic – Effectively communicate both verbally and in written format. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in on-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Basic – Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Intermediate – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer skills needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job are as follows: Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. Specialty Software Skills: Debt Pay Pro knowledge is a plus.
- $15/hr. paid weekly with bonus
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance per the company plan (First of the month following 30 days of employment)
- 4O1k/Retirement Benefit Options (See Summary Plan Description)
- Paid vacation in accordance with the Company PTO Policy
- 100% company covered life Insurance
- 100% company covered Short/Long-Term Disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Apply by emailing email@example.com or form below: