Full-time 100% Remote Client Service Supervisor Position with amazing benefits!
- Develop and administer service training across all platforms
- Perform Coaching and Corrective actions programs as needed
- Will review department analytics and call logs with service reps daily
- Will review, weekly and monthly “KPI’s” to measure departmental goals
- Identify new methods for improving client services and increasing client retention
- Participates and contributes actively at each opportunity and meets all company standards including professionalism and attendance
- Interfaces with management, and other departments to ensure objectives for high standards of efficiency and quality are met in the marketplace
- Always exudes confidence and enthusiasm
- Find and establish common ground with each customer
- Actively listen, acknowledge customer statements, and forecast conversations using the training provided
- Analytical ability, judgment, numerical comfort and decisiveness and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously are required
- Adheres to performance expectations as defined by management and to consistently self- manage, self-motivate and strive for improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Daily duties and assignments
- Agent Coaching and Call Monitoring
- Escalated Calls
- Dialer Management
- Review Settlement Advance Requests
- Maintain Departmental goals and KPI’s
- Weekly accountability breakout with team
- Real time queue management
- High School Diploma, BA preferred or equivalent experience and/or related training. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Call Center, Customer Service, or equivalent experience and/or related training.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer skills needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job are as follows: Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. Specialty Software Skills:
- Must have High Speed Internet (50 MBPS) and Wi-Fi access
- $45,000 yearly paid weekly
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance per the company plan (First of the month following 30 days of employment)
- 4O1k/Retirement Benefit Options (See Summary Plan Description)
- Paid vacation in accordance with the Company PTO Policy
- 100% company covered life Insurance
- 100% company covered Short/Long-Term Disability
- Flexible spending accounts and Dependent Care account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Job Type and Timings:
- Evening shift working on Eastern Time Zone
- Full time 100% remote position
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Apply by emailing email@example.com or form below: